Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday

Today so far I have managed to get out of bed early using my new method of having the coffee maker on my bed side table ready for action!

When I went outside for some fresh air with my coffee... behold I saw a really nice sunrise from my deck so I snapped a couple of shots featured below! A great start to the day :) I enjoyed the rays of cancerous light being hindered by water vapor muahahahahaha...

Then I chopped some of my clients grass… Here at Nellist lawn care we are the best, so it’s only natural that your lawn will turn out looking like a U.S. Masters golf green. I chopped it curving toward the house this looks a lot more pleasing to the eye and also makes the lawn seem bigger.

I like to think of the grass as a blank canvas upon which I am free to create a master piece! I love my own propaganda it’s a lot more convincing than most he he... now I will try and contact my super beautiful girl friend.... sigh



1 comment:

natalie said...

you have been most productive today, he he... as me, i've been up now 4 hours and i've coughed out a lung, a kidney and half of my stomach. just kidding.

you should go Pro my patience 'grass'hopper. the rays of sunshine are quite beautiful. wonder why such beauty exists and then is destroyed by the onset of colder weather. than again, if it weren't for Fall and the drop in temperature, we would never see such sunshine ray creations.

Fall is here and i'm going to change your thought - a paradigm shift - from thinking fall is all about coldness when its all about cuddling, hot coffee, warm fires, snuggling, soft blankets, cozy socks, hot cocoa, snowboarding delight followed by passing out in the back of the car from exhaustion and finding a hot bath to soak in to sooth the sore muscles from the day!

yay! i like the new coined word for Fall/Winter - winfall. nice!