Friday, September 7, 2007

BAGHA!!

Yesterday I had a very productive day at school we discussed the “magic hour” in filmmaking and I posted my schoolwork so you can see what I have already gained from this class so far. It was so stressful with all that work going on that I almost forgot to pick up Alyssa from school…

My Schoolwork… I have decided to name my creation "Crazy Crow says BAGHA!!" I think maybe I will turn it in to a series of children’s books about the Crazy Crow and all of his adventures he he


After Class the Dutch man and I went fishing and had a few drinks on Cedar Lake. It sprinkled with rain a little but was nice and warm. No fish this time… well the Dutch man caught a small Bass but no luck in the search for the elusive/delicious Walleye. Better luck next time... BAGHA!!

1 comment:

natalie said...

you just might turn into a Cartoonist? our letters are due in the AM! you might have to turn ON the crazy crow to get it done on time. as for me... i need another day. just kidding. i shall get it out tomorrow in the snail mail.