Friday, July 6, 2007

West Michigan Lake Monster Attacks Local Residents!!

Today mostly work until late after noon when a Dutch man picked me up on his boat! Upon crossing the lake we went through a small channel leading to the next lake. When arriving in the next lake we saw a family of swan. I got some photos of family and the male hanging behind to ward us off.
After this we fled back to the channel and safety or so I thought however, when entering the channel we were attacked a beast so furious that the boat almost capsized… upon which time we saw the evil creature swimming at speed, straight ahead! All hands on deck!! Evil creature 12 at o’clock… wait… thankfully the evil creature was distracted by a lily pad, which he was stealing from our lake!! I reacted to this blatant attack on my ego with a counter strike that included a paddle. I was fast and my actions noble however he was the swifter man so my cameras eye was not adapted to handle this monstrosity. I posted the photo anyway so you can see a glimpse of its true and terrible nature!
After this scare we decided to stay in deep water away from this monsters habitat until the sun went down. I got the last photo back on the dock away from the water and the terrors it holds.
Well I vote same thing again tomorrow. This time we shall bring beer to fend off this threat to national security!


Do you realize swans are together for life ;) and there is an ugly duckling in there too!

Evidence of the ‘Evil Beast’ that attacked us then fled with his prize

Pretty blue ripples in the deep waters


2 comments:

natalie said...

i'm crazy for this guy who takes photos with his brothers' 5.2. he he... xo.

natalie said...

hey orangetop! post something soon. or i will begin to wither, as an aloe plant when exposed to a Steven. i feel droopy when you don't post. oh yea... post the 25 pages of my cell number, he he. xo love you big!