Sunday, July 22, 2007

Shooting Stars

Well I am finally updating my blog!! I will do this more often now but I had problems uploading photos. My blog without photos would be like a book with out pictures and honestly who reads the book when there are pretty pictures to distract you! Anyhow the mighty 5.2 always takes the best photos :P and from now on, frequent updates now that I can actually upload stuff.
I love the Shooting Star Lilly featured below they need to make its fragrance a cologne, that would be delightful! Recently I have suffered the constant urge to listen to the Smashing Pumpkins while drinking coffee! Tomorrow more photos and less talk, :)



2 comments:

natalie said...

i listened to some smashing punk today...and i love you babe!

Unknown said...

lately I've found you to be trite and utterly exasperating. perhaps you could change this by not being so fluttery.